Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes
Give me just a minute of your time and I will show you how to save a TON of money on car insurance..and give you a $20 FREE gift!
(For free....I have nothing to sell you)
Free Auto Insurance Quotes
Hello there, my name is Austin Davis and I am the owner of this site. I know you are looking for auto insurance quotes....and I want to help you, is that is ok with you? I have nothing to sell you....just my free advice.
My family has been in the auto repair business and auto body and collision repair since 1937. Our large 25 bay family owned and operated repair shop in Houston Texas is as big or bigger than most dealerships. We deal with insurance companies on a daily basis, and I know which companies are easy to work with and really want to help get their customers back on the road, and which ones just look out for themselves and the bottom line.
If you are like me, you want quality auto insurance...that pays on time and without hassle when you have a claim..but you don't want to pay more than you have to in premiums. Like me, you probably don't think about your car insurance policy on a weekly basis ..right?
In all my time dealing with insurance companies, I have recommended ONE company to all my 10,000 + daily site visitors.
Why do I like them so much?
1. They are honest people to work with
2. Their service is totally free with no obligation to buy ANYTHING
3. They are in business of comparing auto insurance rates, so they KNOW their stuff
4. They sell you only what you need
5. They answer all your questions....for free of course
6. They actually sell the policy, so they want you to be happy
7. They instantly show you competitive rates online - for free!
8. They have been around for years
10. Their service WILL save you money....time and frustration!
Don't just take my word for it. My web site visitors email me with their auto insurance quotes, and they are saving money, without sacrificing quality.
Compare Auto Insurance Quotes
Before you get your auto insurance quote lets talk about how to get the lowest rates possible.
1. Carry a high deductible. Personally I carry $1,000 deductibles on my vehicles. Why? I am a good safe driver for one. I have not had an accident in 15 years (knock on wood). You only pay the deductible when you have an accident or claim, and the claim is determined to be YOUR fault. So if you are a safe driver, and have not had an accident in a long time ...consider a $1,000 deductible. This is the easiest way to drastically lower your rate. Take the money you save and invest in a mutual fund!
2. Cut out the add on's. There is lots of profit in these extra services. Things like emergency towing, glass breakage, extended warranty etc. etc. etc. You want coverage for your vehicle ...collision, theft and vandalism, property damage, uninsured or under insured motorist and bodily injury coverage.
You SHOULD have a great business relationship with your mechanic and should have their business card in your vehicle and an after hours emergency towing phone number you can contact. Pay for what you really need, say no to the extras. You also don't want to file a claim for minor expenses either like glass breakage or windshield repairs....it's the frequency and amount of claims you have that cause your rates to increase. Pay for that $50 windshield repair out of pocket. I personally would never make a claim for less than $500
3. Can you also insure your home ...health or personal insurance with the same carrier as your auto insurance? You can sometimes get a discount for moving all your other lines of insurance to one carrier, so ask. Even if you are renting an apartment (you should be carrying renters insurance) you can even combine that coverage.
4. Ask for discounts - you would be totally surprised at the discounts that are available to you. AARP member, over 65, student with good grades, military, teacher, limited use vehicles, credit union member ..etc. etc. etc. You probably qualify for something, so ask.....or polietly demand a discount, ask to talk to a manager if you need to but get a discount! The squeeky wheel gets the grease....and I am a mechanic, I should know that to be true.
5. Improve your record - can you take defensive driving to lower your rate and remove a violation from your record? Is your credit score in the dumps, or is there inaccurate information about you on your credit report that could be hurting you?
I Have A Totally Free Gift For You
As an added bonus to you, I want to give you a copy of my popular auto repair help ebook (an online version of my printed book). I am SURE it will help you save $1,000's of dollars in car repair expenses.
I normally sell this ebook for $19.95, but it is yours totally free.
Here is the link to download my Ebooks,
Auto insurance quotes