"Who else wants to slash their auto repair expenses in HALF and take a Caribbean cruise with the savings?"
Finally! A manual for the CAR OWNER!!!
From the desk of : Austin Davis,
author : What Your Mechanic Doesn't Want You to Know
The cost of owning and maintaining an automobile has skyrocketed in the last few years, and repair costs are expected to triple in the near future.
Labor costs, the new diagnostic equipment needed and increasing health care and insurance costs will all be passed on to you...the customer. But I can tell you how not to pay those high prices....are you interested?
I hear this all the time "why does it cost so much to repair something that looks so simple to repair?"
The response I want to tell them is ....because you let me charge these high prices!
You see, most things in life are negotiable and the price of auto repair is definitely negotiable IF you know how and what to negotiate!
I may not be able to help you put your kids through college.....universities charge MORE than mechanics..if that can be possible, but I WILL be able to show you how to easily slash your car repair expenses...starting today!
What you decide to do with all the cash...is up to you!
Let me show you how my insider knowledge can help you.
Do you trust your current mechanic?
- Do you know what to look for the minute you walk into a shop that can be a clue as to what kind of service to expect, and how honest and trustworthy the mechanic can be towards you? NOT BBB plaques!
- Do you know how to get YOUR mechanic to honor another shop's warranty? This is a MUST if you travel a lot by car.
- Do you know how to find a reliable and honest transmission shop? You usually only have to deal with a transmission shop once during the life of your car...make sure you read this chapter, or you are probably going to be SORRY!
- Do you know what questions to ask your current mechanic/service writer that can be a HUGE tip off to his honesty? I will give you a list of them.
- Do you know how to deal with an insurance company and body shop after an accident that can easily put more money in your pocket? If you don't need this information right now you WILL one day!
"This E-Book is a wealth of information based on his personal experience as a Service Writer in his family-owned shop. In his book he details many ways people can prevent rip-offs and what they can do to lower their repair bills. He tells about tricks of the trade and insider secrets that dishonest mechanics are using to cheat the public."
Already have an honest mechanic? Or think they are honest?
How to get even BETTER service and more perks than you are now! This really works great, and it is so easy you will kick yourself!
Know how to get quick and friendly towing service from your current mechanic...even after hours when you are more likely to get into a wreck or have a breakdown. Nothing worse than being stranded on the highway.
Do this...and guard yourself against paying for name brand parts prices while getting discount brand parts installed on your car. This expensive scam is very common even in "honest" shops.
I see this scam all the time, and there is a good chance it is happening to you NOW!
- Did you know that saying this..(******) can cost you BIG bucks? Know what information to reveal and what NOT to say to your mechanic.
- Learn keyword terminology to help you describe your car problems, and to show that YOU know what you are talking about. Or are you the kind of person that knows just enough to get them in trouble? We love it when customers THINK they know what they are talking about (but really don't) this is guaranteed to get your bill padded an additional 10% just for jacking with us.
- Tons of helpful links and pictures to help you understand what your car needs and what it does NOT need maintenance wise. You are probably falling for a few services that are not needed, do you know what some of the common referred services are?
- How to inspect a used car for purchase --This alone is worth $100's
- Are you really prepared for an accident..or law suit caused by an accident you are involved in? I have a simple "be prepared for an accident" check list everyone should know.
Myths And Mechanical Wisdom revealed in a simple approach
Car tune ups, what does "tune up" really consist of?
- Do you really have to change your oil every 3,000 miles?
- Why do I need a tune up at 60,000 miles when the manufacturer says I won't need one for 100,000 miles...who is right?
- Does it help to turn off the A/C before I start the engine?
- What can help improve fuel mileage?
"If you own a vehicle ...you need to read this ebook! Straight to the point money saving information everyone can use. "
Why YOU MUST own a copy of my ebook!
My ebook, What Your Mechanic Doesn't Want You to Know, was created to save you money and protect you from scam artists and dishonest repair shops. Both of them are more common than most people think.As an auto repair shop owner, I have seen most of the common scams
used by crooked mechanics and has heard more horror stories
from "taken" customers than he can remember. This 142 page ebook contains information about the ins and outs of an auto repair shop and what goes on in the minds of some mechanics and shop owners as YOU approach the service desk...with your wallet WIDE open!
My ebook has been seen in
January 05 Maxim Magazine
May 2004 Consumer Digest Magazine
October 2003 Men's Health Magazine.
Reviewed by About.com automotive columnist Vincent Ciulla
"Thanks Austin for the great information about how some shops
treat their customers. I have to depend on other mechanics now that I'm not able
to do the work myself, but your ebook gave me a lot of helpful
information as to how to find an honest mechanic...and a quality repair shop. I know a lot of people will appreciate knowing this information...it's well worth the price and anyone can save more than that on the first visit. Thanks again for making it so easy. In the Lord, Tommy"
Tommy Sessions ,
I am also including these 4 fantastic bonus items!
Free bonus one: Don't Get Scammed After an Accident . The tow truck driver, body shop, auto insurance company and YOU! This is a reference guide to help you deal with the headache that follows after having an auto accident. Automobile repair help in a nut shell. Supplements, salvage value, depreciation and betterments--what does this all mean to you? If you don't know what those terms mean, you could be in for a rude awakening. We have been in the body shop business well over 25 years, this concise 8 page report WILL save you time and money! ($19.95 value)
Free bonus two: Stop Paying For Cheap Auto Parts. Is your auto mechanic selling you cheap auto parts at brand name prices? How to get the quality auto parts you are paying for. Don't just ask to have your old auto parts back, use this simple technique to make sure you are getting the parts you paid for.
Are you getting cheap parts installed unknowingly, but paying brand name prices? There is a good chance you are. This is a popular "switching game" some shady shops..and some "honest shops" use to increase profits at your expense. Stop this from happening to you.
Free bonus three: The "Everything Automotive Ebook" Explains how your car works in easy to understand language and pictures. If you ever wondered what your mechanic was talking about when he called up and said your ball joints need replacing... you need this Ebook. ($19.95 value) This is a PC only application...sorry.
OVER $50.00 In FREE Bonuses!
A real dollar value not an over exaggerated number
Claim your ebook now with your Credit Card PayPal or Personal Check 90 day 100% money back guarantee if for some reason you are not completely satisfied. No questions asked, you can even keep the bonuses as my way of saying thank you for your time.
How do I get the ebook and all the bonus materials?
Easy. Simply click here for online credit card, PayPal or online check purchase options. After your order is complete you will be reading and using your ebook and all the bonus materials in just a couple of minutes.
Saving you money,
Austin C. Davis
The Honest Mechanic
P. S. You won't find this kind of powerful insider information elsewhere on the internet, so act on this offer now.
P.S.S. I want to help you save lots of money on auto repair costs, but YOU must take the first step. Take me up on my 100% money back offer if you are not completely satisfied.
You have nothing to lose....except the rope around your neck placed there by your mechanic!.
Quick note about online ordering. I use a secure server hosted by Clickbank.com which is one of the largest digital media hosts on the Internet. Your credit card and other personal info IS completely safe.
What are the advantages of an Ebook?
Immediately download your copy online
Easy to read specially formatted two column layout
Can be read with any Windows PC or Apple Mac via PDF Reader
- No waiting for CD-ROM shipments or mail delivery
- All features can be printed for easy off-line reference
- One-time charge, no subscription fees, no renewal, FREE UPDATES for life
- use the ebook and the useful recommended links anytime, as often as needed
- my personal email address for your questions
- Even if you are not a computer person....you can easily download this!!!
- Many free Extra bonus materials included
100% money-back, no questions asked, no-risk 90 day guarantee
Claim now with your Credit Card, PayPal Or Personal Check
(safe and secure online ordering)
JUST $19.95 - Less than an oil change!